Teeth Straightening in St Andrews
Today’s orthodontic treatment options offer a variety of braces and appliances, such as clear braces, self-ligating braces, lingual braces, and clear aligners, that are comfortable, aesthetic, and customised to meet your needs. Remember, a straight smile isn’t just beautiful; it will help you maintain the health of your gums and teeth for life!
If You Suffer From:
- Over crowding
- Uneven teeth
- Want to improve your bite
- Enhancing the aesthetics of your smile
Treatments can be provided using a variety of orthodontic appliances. All patients, children or adults, can be seen and treated on the NHS*. There is also a choice or private appliances, these are more discreet for those less keen to wear visible braces. Payment plans are available at 0% interest to help spread the cost of treatment.
What happens nexT?
- At your first appointment you will have a full orthodontic examination.
This will include taking photos, an x-ray and impressions of your teeth.
- We will look at your profile, as well as looking into your mouth for the alignment of your teeth.
Four things may happen:
- Your orthodontist will tell you there is little or no problem and you do not require orthodontic treatment. You will be discharged back to your own dentist.
- A consultation appointment will be arranged for you in the near future while your orthodontist analyses your records.
- Your orthodontist will tell you that you will/may need orthodontic treatment in the future, but you are perhaps still too young to start it. We will arrange an appointment to be sent out to you at a later date.
- Your orthodontist will tell you that you are ready to receive orthodontic treatment. She/he will discuss the treatment with you and an appointment will be arranged for you to start the treatment.